|Views： Times Updated：19-12-31|
Non-ionic polyacrylamide is a water-soluble polymer or polyelectrolyte. Because its molecular chain contains a certain number of polar groups, it can adsorb solid particles suspended in water, bridge the particles, or aggregate particles to form large floes by charge neutralization. Therefore, it can accelerate the sedimentation of particles in the suspension, and has a very obvious effect of speeding up solution clarification and promoting filtration. It is mainly used for flocculation and sedimentation of various industrial wastewater, sedimentation and clarification. Such as wastewater treatment of papermaking and pulp wastewater, wastewater treatment of beneficiation and metal smelting processes, wastewater treatment of steel plants and stone processing plants.
Features and applications
Because non-ionic polyacrylamide (NPAM) is a high-molecular polymer or polyelectrolyte, its molecular chain contains a certain amount of polar genes that can adsorb solid particles suspended in water, so that large flocs can be formed between the particles. It accelerates the sedimentation of the particles in the suspension, has a very significant effect on the clarification of the solution, and promotes filtration and other effects.
Application fields of non-ionic polyacrylamide:
1. As a flocculant, it is mainly used in industrial solid-liquid separation processes, including sedimentation, clarification, concentration, and sludge dewatering. The main industries used are: urban sewage treatment, paper industry, food processing industry, petrochemical industry, Wastewater treatment in metallurgical industry, beneficiation industry, dyeing industry, sugar industry and various industries. It is used for sludge sedimentation and sludge dewatering in the treatment of municipal sewage and meat, poultry, and food processing wastewater. Through its positively charged groups, it neutralizes the negatively charged organic colloids in the sludge and The excellent bridging function of macromolecules promotes the colloidal particles to aggregate into large flocs and separate them from their suspensions. The effect is obvious and the dosage is small.
2. It can be used as a paper dry strength agent, retention aid and filter aid in the paper industry, which can greatly improve the quality of paper, save costs, and increase the production capacity of paper mills. It can directly interact with inorganic salt ions, fibers, and other organic polymers to enhance the physical strength of the paper, reduce the loss of fibers or fillers, accelerate water filtration, and enhance, retain, and filter.It can also be used for The treatment of white water, meanwhile, can produce obvious flocculation effect in the process of deinking.
3. Fiber slurry (asbestos-cement products) can improve the drainage of the formed asbestos-cement products and increase the strength of the asbestos board blank. In the insulation board, it can improve the binding ability of additives and fibers.
4. It can be used as clarifying agent for mining wastewater and coal washing wastewater in the mining and coal preparation industries.
5. It can be used in the treatment of dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, and oily wastewater to remove turbidity and decolorization to meet the discharge standards.
6. In the purification of phosphoric acid, it is helpful for the separation of gypsum in the wet phosphoric acid process.
7. Water flocculant for water treatment plants with river water sources.
Next product： Anionic polyacrylamide