|Views： Times Updated：19-12-31|
Plate-and-frame filter press type polyaluminum chloride is abbreviated as polyaluminum and PAC in English. Plate-and-frame polyaluminum chloride is a cationic inorganic polymer flocculant with polyhydroxy and polynuclear complexes. The appearance of solid products is yellow or white The solid powder has a chemical molecular formula of [AL2 (OH) nCL6-n] m. (Wherein, 1≤n≤5, m≤10), and is easily soluble in water, has strong bridging adsorption, and is hydrolyzed. In the process, it is accompanied by physical changes such as electrochemistry, coagulation, adsorption and precipitation, and finally [AL2 (OH) 3 (OH) 3] is formed, thereby achieving the purpose of purification.
Features and applications
1. Polyaluminum chloride has a large molecular structure, strong adsorption capacity, low dosage and low processing cost.
2. Good solubility, high activity, alum flowers formed in water body, large sedimentation, fast sedimentation, 2-3 times greater purification capacity than other inorganic flocculants.
3. Strong adaptability, little affected by pH and temperature of the water body, the purified water meets the reference water standard, and the cation and anion content in the treated water is low, which is beneficial to ion exchange treatment and the preparation of high-purity water.
4. It is less corrosive, easy to operate, and can improve labor intensity and labor conditions of the drug administration process.
1. It can be applied to drinking water treatment of river, lake and groundwater.
2. It can be applied to the treatment of industrial water and industrial circulating water.
3. It can be applied to wastewater treatment.
4. It can be applied to the recovery of coal mine scouring wastewater and porcelain industrial wastewater.
5, can be used for papermaking bonding.
6, can be applied to leather and fabric anti-wrinkle.
7, can be applied to cement solidification and mold casting.
8.Can be used in the refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerin and sugars
9, can be used as a good catalyst.
10. Can be used in printing plants, printing and dyeing plants, leather mills, brewing plants, meat processing plants, pharmaceutical plants, paper mills, coal washing, metallurgy, mining areas, and the treatment of wastewater containing fluorine, oil, and heavy metals.
1. The dosage varies depending on the treated water. Generally, the dosage of purified water supply is about 5-100 g / ton for liquid products and 20-30 g / ton for solids (calculated as a commodity), which can be determined by beaker test.
2. The preparation can be directly added to the water. The amount of water can be determined according to the dosage and the amount of treated water. After adding water, it should be stirred evenly.
1. Water treatment chemicals from different manufacturers or brands cannot be mixed, and they cannot be mixed with other chemicals.
2. The original solution and dilution solution are slightly corrosive, but lower than other various inorganic flocculants.
3. Effective storage period of the product: half a year for liquid and two years for solid. Solid products can still be used after tide.
4. The product has been reasonably added, and the purified water meets the sanitary standards of drinking water.
Next product： Drum-Dry Polyaluminum Chloride