|Views： Times Updated：19-12-31|
Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) is a water-soluble polymer. It is mainly used for flocculation, sedimentation and clarification of various industrial wastewater, such as wastewater treatment of steel plant wastewater, electroplating plant wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, coal washing wastewater, Mud dehydration, etc. It can also be used for clarification and purification of drinking water. Since its molecular chain contains a certain number of polar groups, it can accelerate the particles in suspension by adsorbing solid particles suspended in water, bridging between particles or agglomerating particles by charge neutralization. The sedimentation has a very obvious effect of speeding up solution clarification and promoting filtration.
Features and applications
1, good water solubility, can be completely dissolved in cold water.
2. Add a small amount of this anionic polyacrylamide product, and you will receive a great flocculation effect. Generally, it only needs to add 0.01 ~ 10ppm (0.01 ~ 10g / m3) to fully play its role.
3. Using anionic polyacrylamide products and inorganic flocculants (polyferric sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, iron salts, etc.) at the same time can show greater effects.
Application range of anionic polyacrylamide:
1. Used in textile, printing and dyeing industry. Polyacrylamide is used as a sizing agent and finishing agent for fabric treatment, as well as a soft, anti-wrinkle, and anti-mold protective layer. With its strong hygroscopicity, it can reduce the breakage rate when spinning spun yarns. Polyacrylamide as a post-treatment agent can prevent the static electricity and flame retardant of the fabric. When used as printing and dyeing auxiliaries, polyacrylamide can make the product adhere fast and bright, and can also be used as a non-silicone polymer stabilizer for bleaching.
2. Mainly used as flocculant: for suspended particles, coarse, high concentration, particles with positive charges, water PH value is neutral or alkaline, because the anionic polyacrylamide molecular chain contains a certain amount of polar basic energy Adsorb solid particles suspended in the water, so that large flocs can be formed by bridging between the particles. Therefore, it accelerates the sedimentation of the particles in the suspension, has a very obvious effect of accelerating the clarification of the solution, and promotes filtration and the like. This product is widely used in chemical industry wastewater, waste liquid treatment, municipal sewage treatment. Tap water industry, purification of high turbidity water, sedimentation, coal washing, beneficiation, metallurgy, steel industry, zinc, aluminum processing industry, electronics industry and other water treatment.
3. It is widely used in petroleum industry, oil recovery, drilling mud, waste mud treatment, preventing water channeling, reducing friction, improving oil recovery, and tertiary oil recovery.
4, used in the paper industry, one is to improve the retention rate of fillers, pigments and so on. In order to reduce the loss of raw materials and environmental pollution; the second is to increase the strength of the paper (including dry and wet strength). In addition, the use of PAM can also improve the tear resistance and porosity of the paper to improve visual and printing performance. In food and tea wrapping paper.
5. Other industries, food industry, used for sugarcane clarification and sugar syrup phosphorus extraction in sugar cane and beet sugar production. Enzyme preparation fermentation liquid flocculation and clarification industry, also used for the recovery of feed protein, stable quality and good performance. The recovered protein powder has improved the survival rate and weight of chickens, and has no adverse effects on egg production. Water, building materials industry, cement quality improvement, construction industry adhesives, joint repair and water blocking agent, soil improvement, electroplating industry, printing and dyeing industry, etc.
Next product： Cationic polyacrylamide