|Views： Times Updated：19-12-31|
Zwitterionic polyacrylamide is made by hydrolyzing and copolymerizing vinylamide with vinyl cation monomer and acrylamide monomer. Through infrared spectrum analysis, the product chain has not only the "carboxy negative charge after acrylamide hydrolysis, but also the vinyl positive charge. Therefore, a zwitterionic ion with both positive and negative charges on the molecular chain is formed Regular polymers.
Features and applications
Characteristics of Zwitterionic Polyacrylamide. Used for strong acid extraction of ore or recovery of valuable metals from metal-containing acid catalysts. Zwitterionic is definitely not an anionic or cationic mixture. If cationic polyacrylamide is used in combination with anionic polyacrylamide, reaction will occur and precipitation will occur. So zwitterionic products are the most ideal. Since zwitterionic polyacrylamide contains cationic and anionic groups in the molecule, it has the characteristics of the use of general cationic flocculants.
Zwitterionic polyacrylamide use principles:
1. Granular polyacrylamide flocculant cannot be directly added to sewage. It must be dissolved in water before use, and its aqueous solution should be used to treat sewage.
2. The water in which the particulate polymer is dissolved should be clean (such as tap water) and not sewage. Water at room temperature is sufficient, and generally no heating is required. Water temperature below 5 ° C is very slow to dissolve.
3. The selection of polymer solution concentration is recommended to be 0.1% -0.3%, that is, 0.1g-0.3g polymer powder is added in 1 liter of water.
Zwitterionic polyacrylamide uses:
1) For sludge dewatering. The corresponding model of this product can be selected according to the sludge properties. It can effectively dewater the sludge before it enters the filter press. When dewatering, large flocs are generated and the filter cloth is not sticky. Scattered, flowing mud cakes are thick, and the dewatering efficiency is high. The moisture content of the mud cake is below 80%.
2) It is used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic wastewater. This product is positively charged in the matching or alkaline medium, so it can effectively flocculate and settle the sewage with negatively charged particles suspended in the sewage. Such as the production of grain alcohol wastewater, papermaking wastewater, municipal wastewater treatment plant wastewater, beer wastewater, monosodium glutamate wastewater, sugar wastewater, high organic wastewater, feed wastewater, textile printing and dyeing wastewater, etc. The effect of non-ionic polyacrylamide or inorganic salts is several or ten times higher, because such wastewater is generally negatively charged.
3) Flocculant for tap water using river water as the water source, with small amount, good effect and low cost, especially in combination with inorganic flocculant, it will be better for treating tap water in the Yangtze River, Yellow River and other river basins. High-efficiency flocculant in the plant.
4) Reinforcing agents and other additives for papermaking. Improve the retention rate of fillers, pigments, and paper strength.
5) Used in oilfield economics auxiliary, such as clay anti-swelling agent, thickening agent for oil field acidification.
6) Used in textile sizing agent, stable slurry performance, less falling, low end break rate of fabric, and smooth cloth surface.
Packaging and storage:
This product is non-toxic, pay attention to moisture and rain, and avoid sunlight. Storage period: 2 years
Polyacrylamide for wastewater treatment
Next product： Non-ionic polyacrylamide